IBAS is pleased to launch its newly developed Online Ethics Training Course!
All licensed general insurance brokers are required to complete 3 hours of continuing education credit hours by January 2013. The IBAS Online Ethics Training Course fullfills that requirement and is suitable for all staff.
Here's how to get started:
Register for the Online Ethics Training Course.
Click here to register for the online course. You will pay for the course by credit card. The cost is $75 per person.
View the online course in its entirety.
You may pause at any time and return to it as often as may be required.
Complete the EXAM questions.
Click here to print the Online Ethics Training Course Exam Questions.
Submit your Test Questions to IBAS for marking.
Your exam can be faxed or emailed to IBAS for marking. The pass mark is 60%. If you are not successful you may re-take the exam at no additional cost. Your results will be forwarded to you with confirmation of the credit hours earned.
Please note - you must purchase and complete the online course in order for your exam to be valid.
This course is approved by the General Insurance Council of Saskatchewan for 3 C.E. credit hours.
continuing education credit
IBAS offers a variety of online courses including:
Online Technical Seminars
- CAIB Online Tutorials
- Homeowners Property Coverages - 3 hours
- Other Personal Lines Property Forms, Misc. Floaters and Endorsements - 3 hours
- Personal Liability Insurance and the Law - 3 hours
- An Introduction to Farm Insurance - 3 hours
- Personal Automobile Insurance Coverages – The Basics - 3 hours
- Commercial Liability – A Legal Perspective - 3 hours
- The Commercial General Liability Policy - 6 hours
- Commercial Automobile Exposures - 3 hours
- Ocean Marine & Aviation Insurance - 3 hours
- Surety Bonds - 3 hours
- Risk Management Basics - 3 hours
- Introduction to Commercial Property Insurance - 5 hours
- Underwriting Commercial Property Insurance - 3 hours
- Commercial Property Insurance – Policy Forms - 6 hours
- Commercial Property Insurance – Additional Coverage Forms - 5 hours
- Commercial Property Insurance – Misc. Property Forms - 4 hours
- Crime Insurance - 6 hours
- Business Interruption Insurance - 6 hours
- Green Acres – Insuring Hobby Farms - 3 hours
- Travel Insurance - 3 hours
Click here to register for the above Online Technical Seminars.
Online non-technical Seminars
- E-Biz is Good Biz - 24 hours
- Financial Management for Small Businesses - 10 hours
- Entrepreneurship - 3 hours
- Strategic Management - 12 hours
- Management Practices in Information Technology - 20 hours
- Framework for Excellence - 6 hours
- Workplace and Personal Skills - 11 hours
- Customer Service - 23 hours
- Telepro Online Program - 12 hours
- No-Fail E-Mail - 2 hours
- Introduction to Privacy - 5 hours
- Attaining Excellence for Leaders and Managers - 5 hours
- Stages of Growth in Leading Firms - 6 hours
- Framework for the Development of a Healthy Workplace - 6 hours
- Documenting Quality Management Systems - 8 hours
- Quest for Quality - 6 hours
Click here for course descriptions, fees and to register for the above Online Non-Technical Seminars.